Muhammad Ali Quotes



    “If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it - then I can achieve it.”
- Muhammad Ali 

    “A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.”
- Muhammad Ali 

     “A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he’ll never crow. I have seen the light and I’m crowing.”
- Muhammad Ali 

    “The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth.”
- Muhammad Ali


     “Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.”
- Muhammad Ali 


     “It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.”
- Muhammad Ali

    “Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer.”
- Muhammad Ali 


    “Others may know pleasure, but pleasure is not happiness. It has no more importance than a shadow following a man.”
- Muhammad Ali

    “The man who has no imagination has no wings.”
- Muhammad Ali 


    “I'm the greatest, I'm a bad man, and I'm pretty!”
- Muhammad Ali 

    “The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
- Muhammad Ali 


    “What keeps me going is goals.”
- Muhammad Ali


    “We have one life; it soon will be past; what we do for God is all that will last.”
-Muhammad Ali 


    “It's not bragging if you can back it up.”
― Muhammad Ali


     “When you can whip any man in the world, you never know peace.”
- Muhammad Ali 


    “Wars of nations are fought to change maps. But wars of poverty are fought to map change.”
- Muhammad Ali

     “Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”
- Muhammad Ali 

     “Go to College,  Stay in school, If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.”
- Muhammad Ali

    “Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn’t matter which color does the hating. It’s just plain wrong.”
- Muhammad Ali 

     “Superman don't need no seat belt.”
- Muhammad Ali



     “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Muhammad Ali 


    “I'll beat him so bad he'll need a shoehorn to put his hat on.”
- Muhammad Ali


     I’m so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.
- Muhammad Ali 

     “I Ain't Got No Quarrel With The VietCong...No VietCong Ever Called Me Nigger.”
- Muhammad Ali

    “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.”
- Muhammad Ali 


     “Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams — they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do — they all contain truths”
- Muhammad Ali

     “It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.”
- Muhammad Ali 


    “Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise.”
- Muhammad Ali


     “My way of joking is to tell the truth. That’s the funniest joke in the world.”
- Muhammad Ali 


    “We can't be brave without fear.”
- Muhammad Ali

    “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”
- Muhammad Ali

    “A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing.”
- Muhammad Ali

    “Don't count the days, make the days count.”
- Muhammad Ali


    “I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.”
- Muhammad Ali

    “Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right.”
- Muhammad Ali


   “I try not to speak about all the charities and people I help, because I believe we can only be truly generous when we expect nothing in return.”
- Muhammad Ali

    “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.”
- Muhammad Ali


    “My wealth is in my knowledge of self, love, and spirituality.”
- Muhammad Ali

    “What you're thinking is what you're becoming.”
- Muhammad Ali


    “The greatest victory in life is to rise above the material things that we once valued most.”
- Muhammad Ali