Lil Wayne Quotes



      “And I don't think your beautiful, i think your beyond it.” 
- Lil Wayne

       “Love me or hate me, i swear it won't make or break me.” 
- Lil Wayne

      “Prepared for the worst, but still praying for the best” 
- Lil Wayne

      “Take them shoes of your teeth and quit running your mouth” 
- Lil Wayne

      “Yeah, my life a bitch, but you know nothing about herBeen to hell and back, I can show you vouchers” 
- Lil Wayne

       “What goes around comes around like a hool-a-hoop.” 
- Lil Wayne

       “Most Of Your  Don't Get The Picture Unless You Got The Flash On!” 
- Lil Wayne

       “Be good, or be good at it.” 
- Lil Wayne

       “When a girl cries over a guy, she really loves him. when a guy cries over a girl ,he will never love another girl like her.” 
- Lil Wayne

       “The only thing on the mind of a shark is to eat.” 
- Lil Wayne

      “What Goes Around Comes Around Like A Hula Hoop” 
- Lil Wayne

      “I tried to pay attention, but attention paid me.” 
- Lil Wayne

       “Just remember that when nobody else was there for you I was.And when nobody else gave a damn I did.” 
- Lil Wayne

      “I am probably in the sky, flying with the fish, or maybe in the ocean, swimming with the pigeons. See, my world is different...” 
- Lil Wayne

        “Oh my God Becky! Look at her butt! Tune chi” 
- Lil Wayne

       “Life is a beach and i am juss playing in the sand!"
- Lil Wayne

       “try and kick me while im down ill break ur leg” 
- Lil Wayne

        “I don't want to be understood because if people understand me, they get tired of me.” 
- Lil Wayne

      “drag my name through the mud, i come out clean” 
- Lil Wayne

      “God can judge me, I don't need a jury. Nothing standing in my way, like nothing's my security.” 
- Lil Wayne 


      “Everybody Dies But Not Everybody Lives!!” 
- Lil Wayne

      “I do what I do and u do What u can do about it” 
- Lil Wayne

      “You could love me or hate me I swear it won't make me or break me. I'm going where ever the money takes me.” 
- Lil Wayne

      “Trying to tear down the past prohibits you from building up your future.” 
- Lil Wayne

       “Mind so sharp, I fuck around and cut my head off” 
- Lil Wayne

      “ball so hard, wheezy try to find me” 
― Lil Wayne

      “you can love me or hate me, I swear it won't make me or break me” 
- Lil Wayne

      “I just always expect the best because I'm a competitor and if I'm competing, then obviously I'm trying to be better in everything.” 
- Lil Wayne

       “Your goanna need a space shuttle or a ladder that's forever to get on my level.” 
- Lil Wayne

        “And when life sucks, I just enjoy the head.” 
- Lil Wayne

       “I don't think you're beautiful I think you're beyond it” 
- Lil Wayne

       “Don't make an opinion on me if you don't know nothing' about me.”
- Lil Wayne


       “I don't want to be understood because if people understand me, they get tired of me.”
- Lil Wayne


       “I believe in God and his son, Jesus.”
- Lil Wayne


        “I like people that enjoy life, 'cause I do the same.”
- Lil Wayne


       “Trying to tear down the past prohibits you from building up your future.”
- Lil Wayne


        “I'm an addict, I'm addicted to success. Thankfully, there's no rehab for success.”
- Lil Wayne


        “I look at things as 'Everything is meant to be.'”
- Lil Wayne


       “I know it's an experience that I need to have if God's putting me through it.”
- Lil Wayne


        “I'm a gangster, and gangsters don't ask questions.”
- Lil Wayne