Dr Seuss Quotes



    “Things may happen and often do to people as brainy and footsy as you” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.” 
- Dr. Seuss

     “Oh, the things you can find if you don't stay behind!” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.” 
- Dr. Seuss

     “And this mess is so big And so deep and so tall, We cannot pick it up. There is no way at all!” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “And the turtles, of course...all the turtles are free, as turtles and, maybe, all creatures should be.” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “Just tell yourself, Duckie, you're real quite lucky.” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “You'll be on your way up!You'll be seeing great sights!You'll join the high fliers who soar to high heights.” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really PLAYED.” 
- Dr. Seuss

   “Congratulations! Today is your day.You're off to Great Places! You're off and away!” 
- Dr. Seuss,

    “You are you. Now, isn't that pleasant?” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “Words and pictures are yin and yang. Married, they produce a progeny more interesting than either parent.” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child.” 
- Dr. Seuss

     “I do not like green eggs and ham I do not like them Sam-I-Am.” 
- Dr. Seuss

     “You have to be a speedy reader because there’s so so much to read.” 
- Dr. Seuss

   “You have brains in your head.You have feet in your shoes.You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “I can read in red. I can read in blue. I can read in pickle color too.” 
- Dr. Seuss


    “I meant what I said and I said what I meant.” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “You can find magic wherever you look.
Sit back and relax,all you need is a book.” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “I said, "I do not fear those pants with nobody inside them." I said, and said, and said those words. I said them but I lied them. ” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “When you're in a Slump,you're not in for much fun.Un-slumping yourselfis not easily done.” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “Fill your house with stacks of books, in all the crannies and all the nooks.” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “The more you read, the more things you will know.” 
- Dr. Seuss

     “The sun did not shine. It was too wet to play. So we sat in the house. All that cold, cold, wet day.” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “Oh, the places you'll go!” 
- Dr. Seuss

     “But I've bought a big bat.I'm all ready, you see.Now my troubles are goingTo have troubles with me!” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “Those who matter don't care, and those who care don't matter.” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “Don't grumble! Don't stew!Some critters are much-much,Oh, ever so much-muchSo muchly much-much more unlucky than you!” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn't come from a store.” 
- Dr. Seuss

     “Simple it's not, I'm afraid you will find, for a mind maker-upper to make up his mind” 
- Dr. Seuss,

     “Why are they sad and glad and bad? I do not know, go ask your dad.” 
- Dr. Seuss

     “The words in this book are all phooey. When you say them, your lips will make slips and back flips and your tongue may end up in Saint Looey!” 
- Dr. Seuss

     “Today is gone. Today was fun.Tomorrow is another one.Every day,from here to there,funny things are everywhere.” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “Oh the thinks you can think up if only you try!” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “Nothing is going to change, unless someone does something soon” 
- Dr. Seuss

    “I start drawing, and eventually the characters involve themselves in a situation. Then in the end, I go back and try to cut out most of the preachments.” 
- Dr. Seuss