Sorry Quotes



      “Sorry" can not change the past but can change the future.” 
- Sladjana Savic


     “Would 'sorry' have made any difference? Does it ever? It's just a word. One word against a thousand actions.” 
- Sarah Ockler

      “Chocolate says "I'm sorry" so much better than words.” 
- Rachel Vincent

      “I am sorry for not being perfect and being able to break your fears. I am sorry for messing up And causing all your tears.”
- Anonymous

      “Oh I am sorry, I didn't realize that you are an expert on my life and how I should live it. Please continue while I take notes.”
- Anonymous

      “I am sorry I am not perfect, I am sorry for not making you happy, I am sorry for giving you stress, I am sorry for everything I cannot do right.”
- Anonymous

     “If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.”
- Albert Einstein

      “Being sorry is the highest act of selfishness, seeing value only after discarding it.”
- Douglas Horton

      “When you realize you've made a mistake, make amends immediately.  It's easier to eat crow while it's still warm.”
- Dan Heist

        “Never ruin an apology with an excuse.”
- Kimberly Johnson

        “In some families, please is described as the magic word.  In our house, however, it was sorry.”
- Margaret Laurence

       “Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.”
- Martin Luther

       “I want to say to each of you, simply, and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behaviuor I engaged in.”
- Anonymous

        “An apology is the super glue of life.  It can repair just about anything.”
- Lynn Johnston

       “The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology.”
- Red Auerbach

        “Apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.“
- Margaret Lee Runbeck

        “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.”
- Paul Boese

       “The best kind of relationship in the world is one in which a sorry and a smile can make everything back to normal again.”
- Anonymous

      “Apologizing your partner even when you are right is one way of how to keep a good relationship and care for it”
- Anonymous

        “Sorry is hardest to say when it matters most.” 
- Ebehi Iyoha


       “Don't feel bad, I'm usually about to die.” 
- Rick Riordan

        “When you hold a grudge, you want someone else’s sorrow to reflect your level of hurt but the two rarely meet.” 
-  Steve Maraboli

       “I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.”
- Robin Williams

        “Don't feel sorry for no one if they dont feel sorry for you” 
- Christian O Ortiz

        “People who know that they are wrong and still don't feel sorry are those who never learn.” 
- Shreya Gupta

        “your words has no meaning cause you continue to do the same thing now sorry is a sorry word” 
- progress chisara

       “I was walking in the park and this guy waved at me. Then he said, 'I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else.' I said, 'I am.'”
- Demetri Martin

       “And I felt sorry, and I have felt bad about what happened.”
- Monica Lewinsky


       “Love means not ever having to say you're sorry.”
- Erich Segal


       “Saying, 'I'm sorry' is the same as saying, ' I apologize.' Except at a funeral.”
- Demetri Martin


       “A man is sorry to be honest for nothing.”
- Ovid

       “Sorry to interrupt myself, but it's the only way I stop talking.”
- Rush Limbaugh

       “My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry.”
- Bruce Willis


        “I’m sorry.’ The two most inadequate words in the English language.” 
- Beth Revis

       “Do not feel sorry for me if I am gone.”
- Arthur Ashe

        “I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it.”
- Erwin Schrodinger


       "Apologizing is like white-out. It covers up the mistake, but it never totally goes away."
- Anonymous

       “If I have any regrets, I could say that I’m sorry I wasn’t a better writer or a better singer.”
- Patti Smith

       “Being Politically Correct means always having to say you're sorry.”
- Charles Osgood


       “It's very hard for me to say I'm sorry... but I do.”
- Joe Nichols