Missing Quotes



      “Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.”
- Anonymous

       “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.”
- Kay Knudsen

       “Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too “
- Anonymous

       “I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with.”
- Anonymous

       “You may not be here with me but thoughts of you are always in my heart……..I miss you.”
- Anonymous

      “We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.”
- Mother Teresa

       “You don't want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. That's what I'm missing right now.”
- Rihanna


      “When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I'm falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.”
- Taylor Swift 

      “In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche


       “Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.”
- Anonymous

       “A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you.”
- Beth Obedoza

        “I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don’t.”
- Juanita

      “Sometimes a simple ‘I miss you’ changes everything.”
- Anonymous

       “I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again! I Miss You!”
- Anonymous

      “I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again! I Miss You!”
- Anonymous

       “Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.”
- Lamartine

       “Missing someone, they say, is self-centered.
I self-center you more than ever.” 
- Saša Stanišić

      “If you think something is missing in your life, it is probably YOU...” 
- Robert Holden


      “Beware of missing chances; otherwise it may be altogether too late some day.”
- Franz Liszt


       “I missed her, deeply, painfully. But life goes on.” 
- Neil Gaiman


     “I missed her, deeply, painfully. But life goes on.” 
- Neil Gaiman

       “I miss you every second of every minute, every minute of every hour, every hour of everyday.” 
- Shanece

      " I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you."
- Anonymous


         " Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too."
- Anonymous

        " You know how you don't want to miss them, but you want them to miss you?"
- Summerland

        “I'm aware of what's missing from my life.”
- Ang Lee



        " For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

       " If you think missing me is hard, then you should try missing you."

       “When you were riding on the crest of a wave, youwere most likely to be missing out on something.”
-Knute Rockne

       “I'm always consciously trying to make what I feel is missing.”
- Pharrell Williams


      “That's what we're missing. We're missing argument. We're missing debate. We're missing colloquy. We're missing all sorts of things. Instead, we're accepting.”
- Studs Terkel
 “I like missing someone and being missed; I like looking forward to seeing him again. I like getting emails and texts with lots of xxx's.”
- Deborah Moggach

      “I miss him so badly it hurts.” 
- Suzanne Collins

      "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."
- American Proverb

       “It is loneliness that makes the loudest noise.  This is true of men as of dogs.”
- Eric Hoffer

       “Cause I love you and I miss you, hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you.”
- Anonymous

       “I think of you with every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every dream that I have; I miss you.”
- Kong Moua

       “When I see your smile, and I know it’s not for me, that’s when I’ll miss you.”
- Anonymous


       “A day without you is like a day without sunshine… I miss you…”
- Anonymous

       “I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.”
- Taylor Swift