Imagination Quotes



      “Imagination rules the world.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

       “Imagination is the eye of the soul.”
- Joseph Joubert


       “Our imagination is the only limit to what we can hope to have in the future.”
 - Charles F. Kettering

       “Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
- Albert Einstein


      “Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?”
- Jeff Rich


      “The man who has no imagination has no wings.”
- Muhammad Ali

      “Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.”
- Carl Sagan

      “Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.” 
- Albert Einstein

       “Everything you can imagine is real.” 
- Pablo Picasso

       “Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.” 
- Oscar Wilde

       “Imagination is the golden-eyed monster that never sleeps. It must be fed; it cannot be ignored.” 
- Patricia A. McKillip

       “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.”
- Albert Einstein

       “Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.” 
- John Lennon

       “Reason is intelligence taking exercise. Imagination is intelligence with an erection.” 
- Victor Hugo

      “Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.” 
- Mark Twain

       "Imagination is stronger than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world."
- Albert Einstein

      “Imagination is the highest kite one can fly.”
- Lauren Bacall

       “The soul without imagination is what an observatory would be without a telescope.”
- Henry Ward Beecher
           
      “Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.
- George Bernard Shaw

      “I am imagination. I can see what the eyes cannot see. I can hear what the ears cannot hear. I can feel what the heart cannot feel.”
- Peter Nivio Zarlenga


       “An idea is salvation by imagination” 
- Frank Lloyd Wright

       “Vision is the art of seeing things invisible.” 
- Jonathan Swift

     “he imagination is man's power over nature.”
- Wallace Stevens



      “You need imagination in order to imagine a future that doesn't exist.”
- Azar Nafisi


      “The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates.”
- Oscar Wilde

      “Imagination means nothing without doing.” 
- Charles Chaplin

      “Imagination is the highest kite that can fly.” 
- Lauren Bacall

      “Imagination is Everything!” 
- Termina Ashton

      “I believe in the goodness of imagination.” 
- Sue Monk Kidd

       “The thinking mind is best controlled by the imagination.” 
- Carson McCullers

      “There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste.”
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

       “Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.”
- John Lennon

       “What year is it in your imagination?” 
- Lynda Barry

      “Imagination is the true magic carpet.”
- Norman Vincent Peale



      “The power of imagination makes us infinite.”
- John Muir


      “Nothing is more fearful than imagination without taste.”
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


      “Imagination decides everything.”
- Blaise Pascal


      “The human race is governed by its imagination.“
- Napoleon Bonaparte

      “He who has imagination without learning has wings but no feet.”
- Joseph Joubert

      “The great instrument of moral good is the imagination.”
- Percy Bysshe Shelley