I love you Quotes



      “Do I love you because you’re beautiful, or are you beautiful because I love you?”
- Richard Rodgers

       “Never underestimate the power of the words 'I love you' or the comfort of a simple hug. Grow your love daily.” 
- Elizabeth Bourgeret

       “No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”
- C.J. Redwine

       “Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.”
- Erich Fromm

       “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
- Beth Revis
       “It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.”
- David Levithan

       “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”
- Rae Carson

     “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.”
- Samuel Lover


       “What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.”
- Anonymous

       “I didn’t say one word to her the whole night. No, I said three words: I love you. She only said one word: Goodbye.
” 
- Jarod Kintz

         “To say 'I love you' one must first be able to say the 'I.'”
- Ayn Rand

      “Hello, I love you. Won’t you tell me your name? Hello, I love you. Let me jump in your game.“
- The Doors

       “The truth is I love you but you reject my love. You would rather be right than loved.” 
- E'yen A. Gardner

       “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”
- Rae Carson

       “I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.”
- Pietro Aretino

      “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.”
- Max Muller

       “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”
- Kami Garcia

       “I am catastrophically in love with you.”
- Cassandra Clare

       “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
- Sarah Dessen

       “When someone says i love you watch their actions more than their words.”
- Anonymous


     “When you say 'I love you', you are making a promise with someone else's heart. Try to honor it.”
- Anonymous

       “Love is not about how much you say 'I love you', but how much you can prove that it's true love.”
- Anonymous

       “Never pass up the chance to say “I love you”, because tomorrow isn't promised.”
- Anonymous


        “I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you”
- Anonymous

       “My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry.”
- Bruce Willis

       “The regret of my life is that I have not said 'I love you' often enough.”
- Yoko Ono


       “It's very difficult for me to say 'I love you' but to sing 'I love you' for me is easier.”
- Neil Diamond

       “I love you if you love me.”
- Roberto Cavalli



       “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

       “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.”
- Cassandra Clare

      “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”
- Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

       “You are like nobody since I love you.”
- Pablo Neruda

       “I Love You. That’s my secret. No hearts, no pretty drawings. No poems or cryptic messages… I Love You.”
- Nikhil Saluja

       “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
- A. A. Milne

        “I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.”
- Nicholas Sparks

        “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
- Albert Einstein

       “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.”
- Ben Folds

      “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.”
- Ursula K. Le Guin

        “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.”
- Pablo Picasso

        “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”
- Roy Croft