Quotes about love


   “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.”
- Oscar Wilde


   “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
-Lao Tzu


    “Love is real, real is love.“
 -John Lennon

  “Love is a friendship set to music.”
-Joseph Campbell
    “The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.“
-Thich Nhat Hanh
     “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”
- James Baldwin

  “Love is now, is always. All that is missing is the coup de grace — which is called passion.”
- Clarice Lispector


  “when you love someone / you are scared of getting hurt / and you will get hurt .”
-Brandon Scott Gorrell

   “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.”
-Henry Miller

    “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.”
- Paul McCartney 

   “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.”
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.


   “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
-Aristotle

  
   “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.”
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

 
    “Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'”
-Erich Fromm



    “Where there is love there is life.”
- Mahatma Gandhi


   “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
- Judy Garland

    “A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.”
- Thomas Carlyle


   “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”
- Mother Teresa


   “We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.”
- Orson Welle

   “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”
- Mother Teresa


   “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
- A. A. Milne


   “ Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
- Albert Einstein


  “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.”
-James A. Baldwin

   “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.”
- Thomas Merton

   “Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action.”
- Mother Teresa


   “Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.”
- H. L. Mencken


    “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.”
- Max Muller


  “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
- Lucille Ball

    “We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche


   “If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.”
- Michel de Montaigne

   “Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.”
- Samuel Lover


   “Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.”
- Leo Buscaglia


   “The best proof of love is trust.”
- Joyce Brothers


   “Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.”
- Loretta Young


  “Faith makes all things possible... love makes all things easy.”
- Dwight L. Moody


   “Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.”
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.


   “Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.
- Charles Caleb Colton


   “We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.”
- Tom Robbins


  “Everything is clearer when you're in love.”
 - John Lennon


   “I can live without money, but I cannot live without love.”
- Judy Garland